• The reservation request should be sent through the online reservations form, duly completed.
• The Hotel Luso Brasileiro inform in writing, the availability and confirmation of the booking, and all the necessary conditions for achieving it.
• To guarantee a booking may be asked for a deposit.
• The deposit guarantees the confirmation of your booking.
• The booking is considered final only upon receipt of deposit (10% of total expenses), by bank transfer, which must take place immediately after the booking confirmation by the Hotel Luso Brasileiro. If this operation does not happen within 5 days following the booking confirmation loses its validity and is automatically void.
• The remaining 90% will be paid on the check-in and can be used the method of payment that is more convenient for the customer (cash, debit card or credit card).
• The extra costs (telephone, fax, etc..) made on Hotel Luso Brasileiro, during the stay, will be paid at the check-out.
In case of need to cancel your booking, please take into consideration our procedures.
• The client must report in writing (e-mail or fax) the booking cancellation.
• For cancellations within 72 hours before check-in, shall be the return of 100% of the value of the deposit, with any expenses charged to the customer.
• For cancellations between 72 hours and 24 hours before check-in, shall be the return of 50% of the value of the deposit, with any expenses charged to the customer.
• For cancellations between 24 hours and the 00 hours before check-in, mean the total loss of deposit.