• The reservation request should be sent through the online reservations form, duly completed.
• The Hotel Luso Brasileiro inform in writing, the availability and confirmation of the booking, and all the necessary conditions for achieving it.
• To guarantee a booking may be asked for a deposit.
• The deposit guarantees the confirmation of your booking.
• The booking is considered final only upon receipt of deposit (10% of total expenses), by bank transfer, which must take place immediately after the booking confirmation by the Hotel Luso Brasileiro. If this operation does not happen within 5 days following the booking confirmation loses its validity and is automatically void.
• The remaining 90% will be paid on the check-in and can be used the method of payment that is more convenient for the customer (cash, debit card or credit card).
• The extra costs (telephone, fax, etc..) made on Hotel Luso Brasileiro, during the stay, will be paid at the check-out.
In case of need to cancel your booking, please take into consideration our procedures.
• The client must report in writing (e-mail or fax) the booking cancellation.
• For cancellations within 72 hours before check-in, shall be the return of 100% of the value of the deposit, with any expenses charged to the customer.
• For cancellations between 72 hours and 24 hours before check-in, shall be the return of 50% of the value of the deposit, with any expenses charged to the customer.
• For cancellations between 24 hours and the 00 hours before check-in, mean the total loss of deposit.
In case of doubt, please contact us.
Este site utiliza cookies para permitir uma melhor experiência por parte do utilizador. Ao navegar no site estará a consentir a sua utilização.Ok